Minecraft PE 126.96.36.199
Last week we were all very busy exploring not one, not two, but four new game updates, the last one being Minecraft PE 188.8.131.52 full version. This time we will explore Minecraft PE 184.108.40.206 which is a beta, this meaning that you won’t be able to play with your friends who use full versions and in Realms. Also, note that the builds created in a beta may be unstable compared to those created in full versions. Another important thing that you should be aware of is that the worlds created in a beta can only be accessed using it or other upcoming versions, but never earlier ones. In this case, if you are planning to return to an earlier version, it is recommendable to keep copies of your builds.
General changes in Minecraft Bedrock 220.127.116.11
This time, the MCPE developers had to fix the following issues:
- Sounds not playing even after the player updates his/her Minecraft Music Pack. Unfortunately, the developers did not succeed to fix this problem completely, but at least everybody playing MCPE will hear ambient sounds when visiting the Nether.
- When the player attempts to access a server, the process gets stuck at the “locating server” stage in case the view distance is set to four or less
- The animations of several specific mobs not working properly
- Inability to access a server if it was previously suspended and resumed
- Input legend of the achievement screen summary panel being displayed even when the narration is on
- Scrollbar getting lost behind the input legend in the achievement screen
- The details page content getting lost behind the input legend in the achievement screen
- Incorrect size of the achievement reward frame
- Incorrect frame art of the locked achievements in the achievement screen
All the above-mentioned problems have been successfully fixed.
To download this beta, click on the button below the video trailer, but first back up your existing worlds because this version will replace them.